Financial independent advisor in Germany
FragFina provides expats with independent advice on all financial matters in English
We offer expats coming to Germany independent financial advice on all important insurance and financial topics and that in English.
Financial advice is essential to achieve one's economic goals and desires in life. Precisely because this topic is so important, financial advice is not just our everyday job but our passion.
As an independent advisor, we pursue a holistic consulting approach. It is particularly important to us that we advise according to objective, verifiable and scientific criteria. Transparency is a matter of course.
FragFina explained in 60 seconds
All our consultants are independent, because this is the only way to guarantee optimal support. There are no cooperations with product providers or their products.
Objectivity should be the basis of every consultation. Therefore we use external criteria such as the financial standard (DIN Norm 77230)
Transparency is a prerequisite for a trustful cooperation. All our recommendations should be comprehensible and verifiable for you.
How our financial advisors in Germany for Expats work
Independent financial advice
Independence is particularly important in financial consulting. This is the only way to ensure that you receive the advice and products that are tailored to your individual situation and your goals and wishes.
That is why we act as financial brokers as well as insurance brokers. This means that we are independent of banks, insurance companies and building societies. By law we are obliged to represent your interests and not the interests of any company. All our consultants are free in the choice of products
Consulting according to standards
In order to be able to provide objective advice, it is important to use external and scientifically tested criteria. In the analysis of the current financial situation we guarantee this with the financial standard (DIN Norm 77230).
The DIN Norm 77230 enables us to analyze your situation objectively, comparable to the large blood count at the doctor. The analysis according to DIN Norm 77230 is based on scientific criteria. Based on your goals and wishes, it gives recommendations for the optimal distribution of your liquidity.
Objectivity is important not only in analysis and segment recommendation, but also in product selection in particular. For this reason, we use external criteria here.
We can analyze the entire financial market for you and check whether tariffs and products have the criteria you require. This gives you the security of always getting the best price-performance ratio.
Our consulting focus
- Health Insurance
- Pension plan
- Occupational disability
- Construction financing
- Property insurance
This is the procedure
What does a financial advice in Germany from FragFina cost?
Basically, you can choose with us about which type of costs you would like to be advised. We offer both fee-based and commission-based consulting. I.e. you can choose at the beginning of the consultation which system appeals to you more and decide on a variant.
The amount of the fee to be paid depends on your desire for consulting. The higher the consulting effort, the higher the fee. We can tell you the exact price after the introductory meeting, since the financial advisor can then estimate the exact scope of the consultation.
In our experience, the fee for most consulting requests is between 150€ and 450€ incl. VAT. In particularly extensive cases, the fee may be higher. To give you an idea of the costs involved, here are a few examples:
- The current income situation is recorded Existing contracts as well as benefits from pension funds and the German pension insurance are determined.
- Research into whether subsidies or grants are possible through supplementary pension funds or through the employer
- Preparation of a comprehensive retirement provision analysis
- Recommendations and concept for closing the pension gap
- Provision of basic knowledge about capital investments, financial markets and how they work
- Provision of basic knowledge for the creation of your own portfolio
- Determination of the personal risk profile
- Development of an investment concept based on the personal risk profile
- Recording and analysis of the actual financial situation
- Sample calculation based on a sample property
- Evaluation, which shows which purchase price and which rate is realistic Such a project usually costs about 150 - 250€.
Our fee-based consulting is usually on a project basis. That is, we do not usually offer hourly billing. This has the advantage that you know right from the start what costs you will incur.
Here you can find more information about the costs of financial consulting.
Where does financial counseling for expats take place?
Our financial advice for expats takes place online. This means that you can receive advice from your financial advisor from the comfort of your own home.
As a rule, we use Microsoft Teams as the platform for this.
We can currently only offer on-site financial consulting for expats in Munich. We are working on making this possible in other cities as well.
Frequently asked questions about financial advice
- Our consultants have different academic backgrounds, from business economists to lawyers to engineers, everything is represented.
- In addition, each consultant has completed the IHK training as an insurance specialist § 34d GewO and attended numerous internal training courses and workshops.
- Our consultants are DEFINO-certified specialists for private financial analysis according to DIN 77230.
- In the area of financial investment, each consultant has completed the IHK training as a financial investment specialist according to § 34f GewO. Our consultants use a professional liability umbrella in accordance with § 32 KWG (German Banking Act) in order to be able to offer you all possibilities in the field of financial investments.
- Occupational disability
- Retirement planning (Riester, Rürup, pension insurance)
- Retirement planning
- Company pension plans (direct insurance, pension fund, pension fund, support fund, pension commitment)
- Financial investment (funds, ETF, shares, savings plan, one-time investment, call money)
- Health (statutory health insurance, private health insurance, supplementary dental insurance, inpatient supplement, outpatient supplement, international health insurance)
- Construction financing (loan financing, building savings)
- Property insurance (liability insurance, household insurance, legal protection insurance, residential building insurance)